Vitec 3000® is a powerful, broad spectrum, liquid antiscalant and dispersant that is compatible with organic coagulants. It is highly effective at low dose rates and in a wide range of feedwaters.
This product is a multicomponent antiscalant that prevents scale precipitation and disperses colloidal particles in cellulose acetate and polyamide membrane systems. It is compatible with organic coagulants that may be indirectly present in municipal feedwaters or directly present as a result of coagulation or flocculation treatments upstream of the reverse osmosis (RO) system. Other applications for this product include seawater and brackish water for the production of potable and industrial waters.
Vitec 3000 has been approved for use in systems producing drinking water in the UK, conforming to DIN 15040, and by NSF International under NSF/ ANSI Standard 60.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
- Compatible with polyelectrolyte coagulants.
- Economical to use, offering threshold scale inhibition at low dose rates.
- Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.