Vitec® 3025 is a liquid antiscalant and dispersant that is compatible with organic coagulants and effective at low dose rates. This multicomponent antiscalant prevents scale precipitation and disperses colloidal particles in polyamide membrane systems.
It is compatible with organic coagulants that may be present in municipal feedwaters or directly present as a result of coagulation or flocculation treatments upstream of the reverse osmosis (RO) system.
Vitec 3025 is certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use in systems producing drinking water.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
- Compatible with polyelectrolyte coagulants.
- Economical to use, offering threshold scale inhibition at low dose rates.
- Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.