Vitec® 5000 is a liquid antiscalant and dispersant used to control scale and inorganic fouling in a variety of feedwaters and pH ranges. It is a powerful inhibitor against carbonate and sulfate scales and disperses colloidal particles in reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofiltration (NF) membrane systems.
Vitec 5000 has been approved for use in systems producing drinking water in the UK, conforming to DIN 15040.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Controls both scale and inorganic fouling.
- Highly effective at low dose rates in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate RO membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Compatible with polyelectrolyte coagulants.