Vitec® 7000 is a multicomponent liquid antiscalant and dispersant that provides a high level of sulfate inhibition and allows increased reverse osmosis (RO) system recoveries in challenging waters. It prevents calcium sulfate (CaSO4) scale precipitation, allowing up to 6 times saturation. The primary application of this product is brackish water or waste water rich in sulfate, which requires a specialty product for economic membrane system recovery. It is successfully applied on industrial and potable applications.
Vitec 7000 is approved for use in systems producing drinking water in the UK, is formulated using ingredients approved for use in European drinking water systems and by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
- Threshold scale inhibition at low dose rates allows economical system operation.
- Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Compatible with polyelectrolyte coagulants and our line of RoQuest® coagulants.