Vitec® 8200 liquid antiscalant and dispersant is free of phosphate and phosphonate. This all-polymer blend is compatible with all membrane types and is a multicomponent formulation that provides a broad spectrum of scale precipitation prevention. It is typically applied to seawater and brackish systems producing industrial water, requiring phosphorus-free product to meet discharge requirements.
Vitec 8200 is approved for use in systems producing drinking water by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
- Free of phosphate and phosphonate.
- Threshold scale inhibition at low dose rates allows economical system operation.
- Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Compatible with membranes from all major manufacturers.