Vitec® 8300 liquid antiscalant and dispersant is biodegradable, phosphate free and compatible with all membrane types. The formulation is completely free from phosphate and biodegrades, making it suitable for use in applications that are very environmentally sensitive. It has been formulated for sites where direct sea discharge is required and can be applied to industrial and potable systems. Vitec 8300 is highly effective in a wide range of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Powerful against these and other types of scale:
- Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3
- Calcium Sulfate, CaSO4
- Barium Sulfate, BaSO4
- Strontium Sulfate, SrSO4
- Calcium Fluoride, CaF2
- Silica, SiO2
- Formulated with a crystal modification property that distorts inorganic salt crystal growth to reduce system fouling.
- Phosphate free, suitable for environmentally sensitive areas.
- Conforms to British Standards (BS) EN 15039:2006 and approved for offshore use and discharge by the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas).
- Compatible with membranes from all major manufacturers.