RoCide® DB5 liquid is a fast-acting, non-oxidizing biocide that degrades naturally and rapidly, making it a cost-effective method of eliminating contamination in compliance with strict discharge regulations.
This formulation is based on a 5% solution of the active ingredient dibromo nitrilopropionamide (DBNPA). It’s almost instantaneous antimicrobial activity combined with its rapid chemical breakdown make it the chemical of choice for smaller membrane systems, where dosing the more concentrated RoCide DB20 liquid may not be practical.
- Instantaneous antimicrobial activity as a non-oxidizing slimicide and bactericide.
- Powerful against bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Degrades rapidly to comply with strict environmental discharge regulations.
- Suitable for use with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Compatible with other Avista cleaners.