RoCide® IS2 liquid is a broad spectrum, non-oxidizing biocide intended for continuous injection and specifically formulated for reverse osmosis (RO) feedwaters. It is based on a 1.5% isothiazolin mixture. This slow-acting biocide is powerful against microbiological contaminants commonly found in RO applications including bacteria, fungi and algae.
RoCide IS2 is designed to be fed continuously to RO system feedwaters and may be used alone or in conjunction with RoCide DB20. Alternatively, RoCide IS2 can be applied intermittently and is also highly effective as a preservative.
- Broad spectrum biocide that kills bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use in RO systems.
- Degrades rapidly and naturally to comply with strict environmental discharge regulations.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used with other applicable Avista chemicals.