AvistaClean® P611 powder is a multicomponent, high pH buffered cleaner that is free of phosphate and EDTA.
It is effective against foulants commonly found in waste water reuse plants and landfill leachate systems, including hydrophobic organic foulants, bioslime, clay and colloidal silica. AvistaClean P611 is highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process, and is NSF certified for off-line use in drinking water systems. This cleaner is ideal for sites with strict environmental discharge limits.
- A specialized blend of additives to dissolve organic foulants and disperse colloidal particles.
- Environmentally friendly and free of EDTA and phosphate.
- Foam fractionated for superior performance.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Compatible with the polyamide elements of all major membrane manufacturers.