RoClean L311 liquid is a high pH, low foaming cleaner formulated to remove silt and organic foulants such as colloidal silica, clay, organic color and bioslime from membranes.
This cleaner is highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process and is recommended for systems with mild fouling or where frequent cleaning is expected. These systems include those operating on seawater, saline aquifer, as well as reverse osmosis (RO) systems downstream of Ultrafiltration (UF), or where there is a beachwell upstream.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers, low foaming surfactants and chelants to dissolve organic foulants and disperse colloidal particles.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners.