RoClean® L503 liquid is a low pH, multicomponent cleaner designed to remove metal foulants such as iron, manganese, aluminum, and calcium carbonate scale from reverse osmosis (RO) and nanofiltration (NF) membranes.
This cleaner is highly buffered to prevent the pH limits of a membrane system from being exceeded in the event of misapplication. RoClean L503 is suitable for membrane systems with mild fouling or where frequent cleaning is expected. These systems include those operating on seawater, saline aquifer, as well as RO systems downstream of Ultrafiltration (UF), or where there is a beachwell upstream.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers, chelants and reducing agents to dissolve metal deposits.
- Formulated to remove iron, manganese, aluminum, and calcium carbonate scales.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners to remove combination foulants.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.