RoClean P303 powder is a multicomponent, low pH buffered cleaner formulated to tackle all acid removable scales and foulants from reverse osmosis (RO) membranes, including metals and calcium carbonate. Where powder is preferred, RoClean P303 is successfully applied to systems operating on seawater, brackish water and waste water.
This product is temperature compensated to ensure that the cleaning solution remains in the effective pH range regardless of variations in solution temperature.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers, chelants, surfactants and dispersants.
- Superior to generic citric and hydrochloric acid solutions in the removal of metals and calcium carbonate scale.
- NSF certified for off-line use in systems producing drinking water.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Compatible with both polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes from all membrane manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners.