RoClean® P703 powder is a multicomponent, low pH buffered cleaner formulated to remove metal foulants such as iron, manganese and aluminum from reverse osmosis (RO) membranes. It has also been particularly successful on metal fouled borehole water plants. This product is temperature compensated to ensure that the cleaning solution remains in the effective pH range regardless of variations in solution temperature.
RoClean P703 is certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use as an off-line cleaner in drinking water systems.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers chelants and reducing agents to dissolve metal deposits.
- Superior to generic citric and hydrochloric acid solutions in the removal of metals and calcium carbonate scale.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners.