RoClean® P903 is a low pH powdered cleaner designed to remove iron, manganese, and aluminum deposits from spiral wound polyamide and cellulose acetate elements. This formulation is temperature compensated to ensure that the cleaning solution remains in the effective pH range regardless of variations in solution temperature.
RoClean P903 has been certified by NSF International under NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use as an off-line cleaner in drinking water systems.
- Contains a proprietary blend of buffers, chelants, and odorless reducing agents to promote the dissolution of metal deposits.
- Superior results in the removal of metals, metallic clays and calcium carbonate scale, especially when compared to generic citric and hydrochloric acid solutions.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners.