RoClean P911 powder is a multicomponent, high pH buffered cleaner formulated to remove particularly high levels of organics, including humic and fulvic acids from reverse osmosis (RO) membranes. This low foaming cleaner is effective against silt and organic foulants such as colloidal silica, clay, organic color and bioslime.
RoClean P911 is temperature compensated to maintain optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers and other components to dissolve organic foulants and disperse colloidal particles.
- Superior to generic solutions.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista cleaners.