RoQuest® 6000 is a liquid blend of organic coagulants and ferric sulfate used to reduce turbidity and remove humic and fulvic acids in multimedia filters. This multicomponent polymer and iron salt coagulant is formulated specifically for membrane use, including applications of surface waters that are both brackish and seawater in origin. RoQuest 6000 is also used as a coagulant and flocculation aid in flocculator-clarifiers and multi-media filters.
- Contains more than 9.5% soluble ferric ion and less than 0.2% ferrous ion.
- Filter-aid properties resist solids breakthrough in direct filter applications.
- Low dosage requirements and effective over a wide pH range.
- Capable of producing RO quality feedwater in multimedia and sand filters.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate RO membranes and Avista antiscalants, including Vitec® 3000, 3025, 5000, 5100 and 7000.