On-call Technical Support
Avista technical personnel are available by phone to answer questions or provide site-specific recommendations to system operators on a variety of technical issues including chemical selection and application, system troubleshooting and cleaning techniques. This assistance helps operators minimize system downtime and ensure optimal plant productivity.
Providing our technical advisors with suitable system information (listed below) will allow us to select the most suitable suite of our products to meet all the requirements for your membrane installation. This will take account of factors including the technical challenges presented by your feedwater, the logistical and seasonal challenges provided by your location and regulatory requirements provided by both the local effluent discharge regulations and any other customer requirements.
The technical recommendations will be based on the Avista Advisor software calculations and the produce selection will be narrowed down using product availability/approval knowledge as well as referencing experience on similar installations globally.
To help us provide the best solution for you we will ask you to provide:
- Full water analysis (click here for minimum requirements)
- Feedwater source and effluent disposal routes
- Planned/existing pre-treatment system description
- Required/desired system recovery to be achieved
- Feedwater temperature range and feedwater variations over the calendar year
- Effluent discharge restrictions
- Required membrane and corporate end user approvals
How Can We Help?
Call one of our corporate offices or submit the following form for a prompt response to your technical support request.